Today I had the opportunity to create a Trello page. I find this website helpful for a busy student such as myself because I’m trying to balance many things. Its helpful to organize my life with lists such as things to do, doing, and done. I also like that I’m able to separate them into categories such as personal, educational, and work. For my personal page I posted what family dinner dates, upcoming events or concerts, if I have to go grocery shopping, etc. In my educational page I posted what assignments I have to do, working on, and when they’re do. I have dates written for my classes and when I’m meeting with groups for group projects. I also have the readings I need to complete as well as helpful tips and resources. In my work section, I have the days I need to work at the restaurant. For my promoting job, I have the people I have to meet with and times, the sales I’ve sold, and what I need to complete for social media. Generally, I’m a fan of troll being a helpful tool, I just think I need to explore it more.